Two great stampe sets were used here for this card; Bunch of Blossoms and Jar of Love. Both stamp sets are so versatile and can be used in many different ways,
CARD STOCK. PAPER & CUTTING DIMENSIONS:
Smokey Slate 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
Whisper White 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ plus a scrap piece for stamping flowers
Playful Palette DSP 3-1/2″ x 1″
Flirty Flamingo 3-3/4″ x 5″
Irresistibly Floral Specility Paper 5″ x 3″ for stamping jar
- On the piece of Irresistibly Paper stamp the jar from the Jar of Love stamp set on Basic Gray Ink.
- On the back pf the stamped jar take a Dauber and Pool Party Ink and sponge over the Irresistibly Paper to look like water in the jar. This paper has a white-on-white design that shows up when paper is inked.
- On the scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock stamp the flower from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set. The Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set and coordinating ` makes stamping and punching easy. The Bunch of Blossoms stamp set is a fun two-step photopolymer set, which makes for quick and easy stamp placement. The flowers were stamped in Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride, You’ll want to stamp three.
- The stems were stamped in Wild Wasabi right on the 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Whisper White piece of card stock. Placement is important, becasue you want to be able to have the stems coming out of the jar with enough room for the flower heads on top.
- Stamp “Hello” in Calypso Coral Ink on a scrap of Whisper White and cut it out with a small label punch
- With the Jar of Love Framelits and the Big Shot cut out the jar,
- With the Builder Blossom Punch, punch out the three stamped flowers.
Adhere and layer everything as shown in the photo. Wrap a piece of blue and white Baker’s Twine on the front of the jar.
Check back often and I’ll see you then.
Embrace the day,