I have to say I’m loving the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog. There are so many new products to choose from and each one of them has been inspiring me in all directions. I actually had to write my ideas down! How’s that for inspiration? Today I’m sharing one of the cards made with this gorgeous stamp set.
- Blushing Bride 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/
- Basic Black: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Strip of DSP: 1/2″ x 3-3/4″
STAMPING, EMBOSSING & COLORING:
- Take the piece of Basic Black Card Stock and stamp it using the large flower from the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set.
- Ink up the flower stamp in VersaMark and stamp ot towards the left hand upper corner.
- Sprinkle Blushing Bride Embossing Powder over ut and melt the powder with a Heat Tool.
- Now with colored pencils color in the image. You’re colors will appear as a tint of the color you’re using, because the image is stamped on black.
Please note this technique is similar to the Black Magic, but doesn’t use the white ink.
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER:
- Adhere the strip of DSP up along the right hand side of the card as shown.
- Before you adhere the Basic Black layer, you need to make the “Knot Bow”. This bow is very easy and to see “How To” make the bow click HERE
- Now adhere the Basic Black layer to the Blushing Bride card base and you’re done!
If you haven’t ordered this set as of yet, you’re missing out on a very versatile stamp set. If you order it, you’re going to love it.
Remember to make what you love and love what you make…
Thanks for dropping by.