Meet Concord Crush…
For this card I wanted to feature the new Stampin' Up! Artistic Etchings Stamp Set with the In-Color Concord Crush. It might look complicated but when broken down step-by-step to accomplish this vintage look is easier then it looks.
Here's what I did:
1. First I cut a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of the 2010-11 In-Color Concord Crush Card Stock and scored it at 4-1/4".
2. I cut a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock at 5" x 3-3/4". On this piece I stamped it with the Filigree Stamp Block. I inked up the stamp with Soft Suede Ink and placed the Very Vanilla Card Stock over the stamp as shown and rubbed across the top . I find you get a clearer image doing it in this manner when stamping with the block stamps.
For an extra layered feel over the Soft Suede image I stamped random images from the Artistic Etchings Set using the Concord Crush Marker. Along the edge I sponged some Soft Suede Ink with a Dauber.
3. With my Big Shot and a Nesties Die I cut a scalloped rectangle out of Concord Crush. With a piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock I cut a smaller scallop rectangle to layer over the larger rectangle. I stamped some images from the Artistic Etchings Set after inking them with my Concord Crush Marker onto the Crumb Cake Card Stock. Along the edges I sponged Soft Suede Ink with a Dauber.
4. I layered the Concord Crush rectangle and the Crumb Cake layers as shown and added four Brown Brads to each corner.
5. Along the Concord Crush Scalloped Rectangle I pierced each scallop with my Paper Piercer andMat Pack. I then took Stampin' Up! Natural Hemp Twine and stitched through every hole and added a bow.
6. I stamped the key and crown from the Artistic Etchings Set and embellished them with the Basic Pearls and a red rhinestone on each image.
7. I ended by layering everything as shown in the finished card above.
Thanks for stopping by!