Here we go again with the Love Notes Framelits I’m loving them for all kinds of embellishments. The scallop heart border looks so complicated, but of course it’s simple to make with the Love Notes Framelits and the BIG Shot!
🎀 A Quick 5-Step “How To”:
- Cut your card base from Whisper White at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score it at 4-1/4″. Cut another piece at 5″ x 2-3/4″. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 3″ piece of Real Red.
- Place the scallop edge die from the “Love Notes” Framelits, along the right edge of the card base and cut along the edge.
- Using the “Sending Love” designer series paper, cut out three of the largest hearts mixing up the patterns.
- Stamp “happy valentine’s day” from the Good Greetings stamp set in Basic Black Ink.
- Adhere the layers as shown. Stack the hearts and with All-Purpose Glue affix them to the top layer.
And, there you have it; a quick 5-step card for you to make.