I hope your Mother's Day was as wonderful as mine was. What could be better then spending the day with your mother, daughter and grandson? NOTHING!!! It was heartwarming to receive a Happy Mother's Day card to Grandma! Well, today's share is a profile silhouette I made of Jackson for my daughter Meg as she celebrated her first Mother's Day.
1. Take a photo of the child or grown up you want to make the profile silhouette of. Make sure it's a side view with all of the features showing. The first few photos I took of Jackson missed his bottom lip.
2. Next you need to up load the photo from your camera or phone to your computer.
3. Then print out the photo on your home printer. The copy can be in color or black and white.
4. Now, simply place the photo over the Card Stock of your choice and carefully cut out the profile. Hold it in place with Dotto Adhesive or similar. For this one I used Basic Black Card Stock.
5. Purchase a frame, or adjust the size of your photo to match an existing frame. I had this 8" x 10" black frame and cut a piece of International Bazaar Designer Series Paper to fit the frame and use as the background.
This is such an easy and endearing gift to give anyone. My daughter loves hers! .
Thanks for stopping by!